Flavio Acuña is one of the professionals who has become a reference and guru in holistic, sports and beauty massage techniques. Being a reference in the sector, he has had a long professional trajectory from his beginnings as an infant to his maturity. He has also given several conferences on wellness and health.
In his career with more than 30 years of experience, he has received multiple national and international recognitions, being able to give interviews for local and international media, radio, television and the written press.
Recently, in the framework of the celebration of the International Day of Peace, he was honored with the recognition as “Ambassador for Peace” by the Universal Peace Federation, based in South Korea, through the Universal Peace Federation Dominican Republic Chapter.
For more than three decades, the name Flavio Acuna Spa Natural Center has remained synonymous with quality, prestige and unique service.
As host of the Natural Center Spa, one of the most awarded spas in Punta Cana, positioning it as one of the best spas in the Caribbean, and of course in the Dominican Republic, Don Flavio Acuña has received multiple awards that endorse his experience and respected reputation.
We are very happy with this new appointment through WORLD ASSOCATION OF WELLNESS TORISM, appoints Mr. Flavio Nestor Acuna, as Councilman and Representative of the Association in the Dominican Republic, to provide its services with the accreditations of Wellness destinations recognized worldwide.
MDG Ambassador to the Dominican Republic
Ambassador in Dominican Republic for World Wellness Weekend
Delegate in Dominican Republic American Spa Association
Professor at the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico.
President Natural Center Scholl
Founder United for a Smile
– Delegate in the Dominican Republic representing the American Spa Association.
– Ambassador to the Dominican Republic World Wellness Weekend.
– Ambassador in the Dominican Republic ODM International Elite Therapist Member.
Experience In the last 10 years in its school Spa Natural Center Scholl has trained in the Spa area more than 4000 students with all the International standards:
– She has participated in different workshops, events and spa congresses, representing Wellness in the Dominican Republic.
– Training Courses.
– Relaxing Wood Therapy, Muscular.
– Reductive wood therapy.
– Facial wood therapy.
– Tibetan Massage Level 1, 2, 3 – Reflexology.
– Relaxing and Muscular Massage.
– The courses are endorsed by the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico.
– American Spa Association.