Smart 30 Staleks - 3 mm
Professional cuticle nippers
• Inclined straight cutting edges.
• Cutting part with protrusion.
• Rounded handles.
• Stylish, pleasant to touch satin finish.
• Professional manual sharpening.
• Removable coil spring.
• Unbeatable matching and pivot fine Surface sanding guarantee smooth, seamless stroke.
• Used for manicure and as auxiliary instrument for machine manicure/pedicure.
• AISI 420 stainless steel.
DISINFECTION AND STERILIZATION GUIDE
The user must comply with the sterilization sequence of the instrument.
MANICURE INSTRUMENT CLEANING STAGE:
2 Pre-sterilizing cleaning
Do not disinfect contaminated instruments with running water to avoid
dissemination of pathogenic microorganisms with splashes.
It is recommended that effective cleansing lotions be used for these purposes.
tools (ask for our lotions )
Follow the usage guidelines of the selected product during instrument disinfection.
Non-compliance with solution preparation and exposure guidelines may result in oxidation and degradation of the cutting edges. After disinfection, instruments should be rinsed with water to remove disinfectant and dried thoroughly.
Insufficient cleaning or disinfection of the instruments, as well as the omission of one of the cleaning steps, greatly affect the efficiency of sterilization, etc.
WHEN CLEANING INSTRUMENTS MANUALLY, THIS IS IMPORTANT:
Wear personal protection (hair cover, mask, long rubber gloves, lab coat, liquid-proof apron).
Apply lubricant (lubricating oil) to hinges, ends, threads, and surfaces.
to prevent corrosion.
Avoid using brass/copper wire brushes, metal plate sponges, etc.
STEAM - AUTOCLAVE (TEMP 270º) TIME 20 MIN (TEMP 248º) 45 MIN.
HEAT - DRY HEAT STERILIZER (356º) 60 MIN (320º) 150 MIN
The manufacturer discourages the use of quartz balls in the sterilization process, failure to comply with this recommendation may result in mechanical damage to the sterilizers.
instruments and/or insufficient sterilization.
During high-temperature sterilization, the presence of disinfectant residue or water can cause oxidation.
Do not exceed the maximum allowable exposure time or temperature during autoclaving or dry air sterilization. This results in loss of corrosion resistance of steel instruments.
After sterilization in autoclave or dry air, instruments should be left in autoclave or drying oven until completely cooled (at least one hour).
Otherwise, due to the strong temperature drop, the steel deteriorates at the molecular level (loss of hardness), and sharpening will be required much more often.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage to the instrument if the disinfection and sterilization guidelines are not followed.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE
1. It is important to disinfect and sterilize all instruments after each use according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
2. Seals, screws and cutting elements should be lubricated periodically with oil.
3. We recommend seeking professional services when sharpening is necessary.
instruments; this will prevent performance decline.
4. Avoid contact of the cutting edges and friction surfaces with products that are
abrasives. The pliers of cuticles and skins avoid cutting nails.
5. Store products dry and out of reach of children.
6. We recommend storing instruments with the blades facing upwards.
7. Use specialized boxes to protect cutting surfaces in long-term storage or during transportation.
8. Avoid contact between the cutting edges of separate instruments to avoid damage to the edges.
9. Do not drop or knock instruments against hard surfaces as this may damage the cutting edges.