- On sale!
Nail hardener - Química Alemana
Weak nails are one of the main issues at a beauty salon: easy splitting and peeling in layers make polish less lasting.
This 100% german formula strengthens them since first application, forming a protective barrier which repairs and prevents its splitting and peeling.
Química Alemana restore your nails back after permanent polish or a long period exposed to external agents such as chemicals, an excessive moisture…
You can also use it as a treatment base before nail polish (máximum for 3 months, see instructions) to prevent nail weakening. Its new brush its wide enough to easily spread the product.
Your nails will appear longer and healthier with this treatment, backed by prestigious colombian manicure experts. Certainly the most popular between our customers.
How to apply Quimica Alemana
1. You can apply this treatment after the usual manicure and before the nail polish. The nail must be dry and clean.
2. Shake gently the bottle.
3. First four uses: apply a thin layer, from the half of the nail to the tip. Next uses: apply the product on the whole nail, without touching the skin and cuticles.
4. Wait until it completely dries out to apply any other products. It’s not necessary to use another base: Química Alemana protects the nail and increase the polish bonding.
5. It can be used once a week, máximum for 3 months.
6. Don’t worry if you feel a slight itch or tingling sensation in your nails at first, especially if they are too weak: it means the product it’s taking effect. Only remove it if this feeling becomes too uncomfortable or painful (you could be an allergic).
The bottle lasts enough for a whole treatment: both hands, once a week for 3 months.
- Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Butyl Acetate, Hidrogenated Castor Oil, N Butyl Alcohol, MEK, Amyl Acetate, Tosylamide /Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Formaldehyde